Site Map & Camping Rules
Click on the map to download and print a high-resolution PDF version.
Basic Camping Rules
- Check out time is 11:00AM.
- Visitors must sign in at office or store.
- Alcoholic beverages are to be consumed on your own site.
- Pets (max 2) are to be on a leash no longer than 6'. You must clean up after your pets. No pets in buildings, no barking, no unattended pets.
- Speed limit is 5 mph for all vehicles.
- Keep campfires in fire rings. Cut firewood only, no pallets. No wood outside 40 miles.
- Firearms are not allowed. Immediate eviction of violators.
- Quiet hours are 11:00PM to 8:00AM.
- All garbage must be placed in dumpsters near office.
- Washing machines/dryers are for campers use only. Do not overfill.
- No washing of cars or RV's. No repairing of vehicles in campground.
- Visitors are not allowed to use showers unless registered overnight guest.
- Sewer connections must have a collar, flush out valves are not allowed. “Y” fittings only.
- Any chilren 14 years old and younger must wear bike helmets when riding around the campground. 5 mph, no cutting through campsites.
- Fishing is catch and release. Two adults must accompany children.
- Park on your own site. Do not park in empty campsites.
- Do not move fire rings. Picnic tables stay on site.
- No golf cart drivers under 16. All passengers must be seated.
- Political signs, flags, posters for candidates, political groups, or issues are prohibited. This applies to both local and national candidates, groups, or issues.
Swimming facilities at Belden Hill Campground are not supervised by a lifeguard or other responsible person. In place of on-site supervision, this facility has established a series of safeguards to be followed by all guests.
- NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever this swimming facility is in use, with at least one adult on the pool deck or beachfront.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied to the bathing facility by a parent or guardian, or similar adult responsible for their safety and behavior.
- IN AN EMERGENCY, NOTIFY THE FACILITY OPERATOR AND CONTACT HELP IMMEDIATELY. A free phone is provided at this facility. Telephone numbers for the nearest emergency services are posted.
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
- Don't drink alcohol and swim.